Wednesday, February 15, 2006

So The Veep Shot Someone, Big Deal

The MSM is going ape over Vice President Dick Cheney having a hunting accident and not advising them immediately. My thoughts are; Hey, if the guy who got shot isn't complaining then no one else has any reason to gripe!

There have been some reasonably good jokes like;

VP Cheney was hunting quail. Does anyone know if Dan is okay?

Leno Provided the Following

Although it is beautiful here in California the weather back east has been atrocious. There was so much snow in Washington, D.C. Dick Cheney accidentally shot a fat guy thinking it was a polar bear.

That’s the big story over the weekend. On a quail hunting trip in Texas, Vice President of the United States, Dick Cheney accidentally shot a fellow hunter, a 78 year old lawyer. In fact when people found out he shot a lawyer his popularity is now at 92%!

Cheney’s defense is that he was aiming at a quail when he shot the guy. Which means that Cheney now has the worst aim of anyone in the white house since Bill Clinton.

and my personal favorite.............

What a nightmare I had last night .. I dreamed I was at a Washington party and I had to choose between Dick Cheney taking me on a hunting trip or Ted Kennedy driving me home.

No comments: