Thursday, January 05, 2006

Are you as glad as I am that the holidays are over?

Are you as glad as I am that the holidays are over? I'm not complaining, I had a great time. The visit to Florida was great and went really fast. It was fabulous to see you and get caught up. My trip home was very nice. Upgrades to first class on both flights, no delays no waiting in lines. I can only assume most folks were returning home later in the day or on Tuesday.

Jack's daughter arrived with her boyfriend on Thursday Dec. 30th and son David arrived the next day. We had a very nice visit and everyone left on Sunday the 1st. I took all the Christmas decorations down yesterday and went into the city today.

A week of temps in the high 30's and low 40's and some rain has melted every flake of snow in our yard (and almost everywhere else). The only snow remaining is the dirty stuff that was plowed to the edges of the parking lots and roads. Hopefully, we can start anew with fresh snow one day soon.

I'll be in Fla with Jack January 13th through the 16th but don't get in until 9pm Friday and leave first thing Monday morning so I doubt we will be able to visit anyone but family.

No comments: