Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Did You Hear Me On Rush?

Yesterday at about 1:39 pm eastern time I was on the Rush Limbaugh show. You may have guessed I'm a fan by the name of my blog. I was identified by Rush as "Leslie from Carol Stream, IL" I think I spoke too quickly but pointed out that since Osama bin Laden recommended a book called Rogue State in his recent audio release, sales of the book have increased. Personally I don't read books recommended by Oprah Winfrey so I would certainly not read anything OBL suggested. Who would? It must be all those hand wringing wimps who keep asking, "Why, why do the terrorists hate us?"

Rush was ready with a critique of the book that compared the writer to that wack job Professor in Colorado, Ward Churchill who said those who died in the World Trade Center on Sept. 11th were "little Eichmans" who deserved their fate. So, please do not read this book. It was written by a rabid anti-American who sides with our enemies.

No comments: